● Use proven communication skills to collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements ● Need to possess excellent skills to Identify and drive process optimization and process streamlining for client Business processes ● Excellent knowledge and experience on Pega PRPC Enterprise class structure design and application profiling ● Strong knowledge on various Pega PRPC concepts and rule types like Activities, Functions, Data Transforms, Authentication Service, Reporting, Agents and Ruleset Management ● Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC based solutions / projects from technical perspective ● Act as Technical Design Authority for the entire Pega solution to drive a strategic solution for customers ● Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies / products / trends related to architectural solutions ● Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals / objectives ● Identify and quantify scope and impact of Business requirements and changes on systems ● Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews). Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs for highly scalable and performing solutions ● Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans) ● Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving enterprise recommendations and ensuring adherence to established standards and practices including the development of standards and practices where they may not yet exist ● Provide ownership for all requirement and solution definition artifacts throughout the project lifecycle including TOM and Traceability Matrices ● Facilitate open communication and fact - based decision making ● Review the work of others, providing guidance, mentoring and support both Development and Business Architect team ● Develop innovative approaches to challenging and complex assignments ● Anticipate customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them ● Research, identify, and recommend industry best practices for solving business problems. Forecast and plans resource requirements ● Excellent interpersonal skills and should motivate and lead other team members
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field ● Minimum 6 to 15 years of experience in Pega technology platform ● Strong communication and presentation skills ● CLSA certification is mandatory
● Partner with both the client and business teams to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (requirements gathering, design and build phases, user acceptance testing, etc.) ● Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client’s direction in the pursuit of best practices ● Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations ● Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups We are looking to hire consultants whose are highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative. They have exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with a diverse group of technical architects, business users and IT teams. Additionally, they have a history of consulting with customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
● Ideally, you have knowledge of the Resources business environment and norms to be able to spot opportunities for large software projects and deals and ensure conversion to business as per client needs ● Selling concepts to the client and influencing the client to award business based on capability and track record in similar situations ● Conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favourable outcomes ● Review sales plan, pursuit plan/business pipeline with leadership to ensure target achievement ● Expert knowledge of standard contract process and understand the nuances and interdependencies to other business aspects ● Conduct client presentations, workshops, and drive pricing negotiations with the client ● Work closely with the Solution Architect and Delivery team to build customized solutions pitches for the target account ● Provide necessary input for building alliances with relevant product / service vendors
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ● 10+ years of relevant experience, with strong Business Development / Relationship management / Account management is preferred ● Strong Account Management experience where you have grown existing accounts. ● Knowledge of the Resources vertical and industry specific go-to-market solutions would be ideal ● Good understanding of industry specific trends, business issues and drivers in Germany ● Track record of interacting and building relationship with C / C-1 level client contacts ● Reasonable understanding of Global Delivery Model ● Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams desirable ● Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations ● Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills ● Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience ● Understanding of IT trends such as digital, Mobility, Business Intelligence, Analytics, etc., is preferred ● Tertiary Qualification in IT / Business or related discipline
● Permanent position ● Competitive Salary (above market standards) ● Personalized car selection (BMW/Audi/Mercedes, also for private use. Petrol, maintenance, service, insurances etc. will be taken care by the company) ● Up to 14 months salary (holiday bonus / Christmas bonus) ● 30 (working days) paid holidays ● Fully flexible working hours and work location ● Fixed incentives ● Variable incentives ● Health insurance for the whole family ● Maternity/Paternity leave ● Employer contribution towards pension fund ● Employer contribution towards unemployment fund ● Possibility to work from home ● Stress-free and friendly work atmosphere ● English as working language ● 1-to-1 German training